Saturday, January 3, 2015

Person's composition that I respect and admire most is 300 words_the person whom I respect and admi

Person's composition that I respect and admire most is 300 words_the person whom I respect and admire most
at nearby, we have many persons who are worth respecting and admiring, I also have person, Wu Wan Rou, to be worth respecting and admiring.
she grows Gao not short statures not, the face of circle circle, curved curved eyebrow, 1 pair brightly big eyes, a cleverly made nose, cherry peachy small mouth, also tie a bunch of long long of plait.Her advantage takes pleasure in help others and has a class hard.
top mathematics lesson, the mathematics teacher makes us come out even Cape painting, we Li Zhi Qiang of the class didn't take a ruler, Wu Wan Rou saw, hurriedly lend the ruler to him.He said 1 and thanked.Wu Wan Rou says:Need not, this is what I should do.
she not only takes pleasure in help others, but also has a class still very earnest.The teacher has a class the question for posing, she actively raises hand speech and also answer very flowing freely.The teacher usually gives public recognition her.
she that takes pleasure in help others, have a class earnest spirit, whether is very worth to respect and admire?So, we want to study from her more.Person's composition that I respect and admire most is 300 words_the person whom I respect and admire most
the person whom I respect and admire most , not is what great man, also not is a rich billionaire, is not a dazzling star either, but an unpretentious street cleaner.
the street cleaners aren't afraid dirty and not afraid tired, when the morning sky didn't°yet be bright, they have already begun to work, they recognize to hard and really clean up streets and alleys and use own of of the sweat change the happiness of coming the other people, once I once asked street cleaner's aunt, I asked an aunt:You work every day not tired?The aunt says:Is also tired, but see the words of people to the clean and clean and neat environment dew smiling face, be worth!How simple words!
the street cleaners when people work, go to school, brought everyone the environment of clean nattiness, they are in the silent dedication.
this is the person whom I respect and admire most , an is simple to have no China, works hard in spite of criticism, not afraid dirty, not afraid tired street cleaner.Person's composition that I respect and admire most is 300 words_the person whom I respect and admire most
the person whom I respect and admire most is my cousin.He is very thin also very short, he loves to paint to also like taking pleasure in to help others very much.
once, I had fun at cousin's house with mother and saw the cousin being teaching the neighbor a little boy to paint.I ran over to ask:Cousin, you at dry what?The cousin says:Are we painting!
led for a long time, the little boy painting went to a nondescript painting!I don't know what what he drew is, run over there, say:What you drew is nondescript to really be like!The cousin helplessly says:What we draw is the dog night fork, not nondescript.My eyes were naturally drawn on by the cousin's painting, what he drew absolutely was lifelike, beautiful pole.The cousin counts to the little boy:Don't be disappointed, for the first time painting already very like, encourage, I am optimistic about you!I say to the cousin:The cousin can send your painting to me, I stay a work to be in remembrance of.!Can!The cousin generously promised.
till now, do I still stay a cousin to my painting!Person's composition that I respect and admire most is 300 words_I most respect and admire of person
I know of the person have a lot, I want to say today of is my grandpa.He has been 60 years old this year, but from refuse to give in to old age.You see he start to walk road to come to waist plank to keep, the step is quick, if the figure that sees him, who also surprisingly he is an old man who has already led retirement age.
the grandpa still love sport very much, everyday morning 6:00 gets up more, then does a burst of calisthenics on the veranda and sometimes still goes out to buy vegetables, and I say to the grandpa:You have to notice body!Grandpa but say:Have no matter son, does the life lie in sport!
a grandpa is still a person who is full of a benevolence, I make false of time, everyone ignores me, only the grandpa returns patience of say to me:Like this don't to, hereafter want to correct.When I went out with grandpa each time, the grandpas all wanted to buy for me to be some delicious of, he a heart hoped that I make great effort to study and grow up to become a person who has ambition.
the grandpa is a person who has a passion for a life;It is a person who is full of a benevolence.It is the old man whom I respect and admire most .

No comments:

Post a Comment