Wednesday, February 11, 2015

My free world

My free world
in the life, everybody has his/her own a piece of little world, that is one belonging to is own of the world of happy freedom.
I introduce my little world for everyone now.Return to a house every day, open that door in white.That room woulds be my little world.Open a window and then can see that sky in green jade blue in the room, looking at that to snow-whitely flow cloud.Feel the Wei shore of the sky.
in that cabin, step a snow-white carpet.Looking at a deep blue ground the sky, feel tiny very small breeze.Feel the mood being that so to dulcify and being that so equanimity.
although my cabin is very small, very of cleanness, tranquil and enjoyable, I can enjoy fine great universe here every day, it is the world of freedom I like to return to a house every day and lie on the carpet of the floss Rong and listen to song quietly in my heart, then concentrate on ground the cartoon book that see me liking.Sometimes quietly looking at a ceiling, the heart flies toward the afar of dream.Sometimes move back and forth my toy in the room, come to an animal to greatly remit to match.
I Be not only only to enjoy a trip to world in my cabin, enjoy nature.And still just in read widely, it similarly I study world.There is a bookcase in my room, the bookcase up puts full book, in have astronomy geography, academic, novel, anyway the category is numerous.There is a small desk by the side of the bookcase, that small desk is the place that I study.I be write an industry and read comic strips, read in that desk top novel, paint desk up put full use at school of book and learn, the desk isn't big, but to me just accommodation which very small space is the world of my study.
although my little world is small,also have much of literature!The atmosphere of the literature is full of this small room inside.Putting on the wall of room is full various noodles person's noodles, there is Fan Gao of, have together white stone of.Looking at these marvellous paintings every day, oneself sometimes also wants to make uniform a pair.
bookcase the flank was my bed, my warmest place on the bed.Each time when my tired of time, I will on the bed quietly lie in a short while, will feel tired a sweep but light, person will special spirit.And my small bed very of warmth, go to bed in the top every day, will be very comfortable.A feel sleep big sky of bright, every day is a good dream repeatedly.
my cabin the outside is a veranda, on the veranda, hang a red and yellow alternate small bell Dang, is playing a melody with moving head for me under the blowing of breeze.
this is my little world, 1 makes me dulcify very much, happily little world!Order to review:
the author's little world is the place that the author amuses study, in have the author's happiness.It is the most noble wealth for author.

No comments:

Post a Comment