Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The fairy tale composition is 500 words_the story of growth

The fairy tale composition is 500 words_the story of growth
in the growth, I have the story that allowing is much more, these stories accompanied with me to spend day in and day out.At my childhood, I also have me very small story, is a mother to take me to play slippery slide, play on a swing...etc., also once had fun to allow much more of game and toy, also once took place many interesting matters, these stories are the fun of my childhood yearses.
time a time in the moment fly at me to, slip away in my foot.I now F through is a high school to born.By this time, I also have me the story at that time.These story no longer is have relation with parents.Is that I have fun together with the classmates, study.Study in the campus of the Lang Lang at the clean and neat and quiet book voice together.On the athletic field, the classmates shout to encourage!The classmateses help mutual aid, parents and teacher to annoy for our drum with each other on the study.I grew up and became reasonable, now I F through became a high school to born, have already taken leave a mother school, take leave the classmate during the days in the primary school, I know a lately collective and some new classmates and new friend in the new environment.But in the journey, I still keep thinking of a teacher and thinking of to keep company with the classmate that I walk through six years, their likeness of the deceased has still been resounding in my brain up to now, I once in a very long while can not forget their smiling faces spend together with me of each , remember together skip rope and kick a shuttlecock fairy tale with them the composition is 500 words_I with study of story
childhood, the mother always reads a story for me before sleeping.But, he usually arrived he feels while trapping, a the whole page closely of the story condense an or 2.I am very not happy.
from that after, I start reading some phonetic alphabets read a thing, if at have no phonetic alphabet's reading thing in, my meeting doesn't understand of word I attend an its half or its form near word.Once, I felt one calls the rose young lady's story very good to listen and attended to let father listen to, I read:What Ms. Gui.Formerly, I just finished reading a topic, father smile the ex- Yang matched behind.I but Zhang two monks could not touch brains.
arrive grade 34, I have already read many science fiction stories in the book outside the lesson, such as:《The whisper in the yard 》, 《 grandmother Zhi records over the birthday 》, 《 all-powerful glue invention 》 etc..I no longer only look forward to a fantasyland, I gradually fancied that 《is 100,000 why 》 waits section Pu book,
now, I fancied that Yang Hong Ying's elder sister writes again of book for example:《Smile cat diary 》 .I for example say that the person can not have jealousy heart and want to give love to each life from book high school to many truths, the person can not record enemy etc..
I study!Study to make me know what is sour?What is sweet?What is a bitterness?What is hot?Study to let how I knew behaviour and manner in dealing with others?Study to my biggest thing BE:Knowledge.It enriched my brain and increased my knowledge.The fairy tale composition is 500 words_fall the story that the Dang rises and falls
cleverness, elaboration, be good at an inferential Holmes, is this book person host Mr., below let let's understand this book together!
this is a to fall the story that the Dang rises and falls, a fascinating fens present of explore case process.He-Holmes, don't pass some clues, let our child follow behind the Holmes of becoming popular the world, grasp the infinite magic power of his detective world.When I enjoy to read pleasant sensation and with relish chew a book, can also raise the logic ability of oneself.
after finishing reading this book, I pretty much admire amazingly fast the Er Mo reasonning logically of Si ability, observe ability, kind change ability.I thought of:Although the Holmes is a detective,he has already reasonned logically why so accurate?Is born or the day after tomorrow of?Who bear to come also is not likely to have to so accurately reason logically, may be that he 1,100 times toughens, 1,100 effort, just got achievement like this.The story in the book makes me moving, also along with Holmes together nervous, together thinking, reason logically together, think together the underneath appears again what kind of scene, is really whirling, breathtaking again stimulate.
I like a story like this, although sometimes see of sometimes fear, the curiosity always urges I once and with a run downwards see, even the some places sees a quite a few article, must this case make of clearly white white, press amazingly fast Er Mo Si to have the parlance details for thinking this story.The Holmes is that help others for the happy detective and have super strong reason logically the person of ability, I really and pretty much admire him, if there are many his persons like this in the world like, the social public order was better, there was also no bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment