Wednesday, December 24, 2014

I sit by the side of the desk and outside hope to go toward the window and see explore from black c


moon
night, I sit by the side of the desk and outside hope to go toward the window and see explore from black cloud for a curved month successful in career, is so clean, curved curved of, looking at, it makes me think of father that flection of back.
when what to record is grade 3 a night, I sit before table and hope to begin ascend be full of trying of red fork book, hesitating to want don't let father see, suddenly, a moon came out, its ray of light makes me calm and lets me thinks of a tired father, the some other day around-the-clock nightwork makes, is of is our family, I deliver now a so bad of try book, also don't let father see, is also the heart that harms father.
thought of this, I bite and picked up a son walks toward father to, indeed as expected not I anticipate, father slapped me on the face, but I don't feel a pain, I knew truth.
the moon is me emotion of consign, satisfied contained my love. Thought in the center of article, namely topic, someone is called center or subject.(Next 88)write an article the process of thought in the establishment center is called "purpose". Thought in the center of article, means to pass to record a person and recount, write the view, form thing expresses of to the living main viewpoint, or approve, or objection, or praise, or critique. Record a Xu text in one in, thought in the establishment center is very important.Manchu Dynasty writer Yao Nai once says:"The poem text is beautiful, the life idea is necessarily kind."Thought in the center is the soul of article, thought in the center establishes write then the article of can have absolute being so much. The center thought of article has to attain fresh clear and concentrated.Is fresh clear, pointing the praise or blame of article has to definitely can not contain an unclear paste;Concentration, point to want all materials organically the organization get up, the concentration expresses an inside idea to think. A thought in the center that well records a Xu text in addition to want to be fresh clearly, concentrate, also need to attain novel and deep.The article especially tests a composition and hate most monotonous.The composition like this easily grades examination papers a teacher to feel dull, even in feel sick of, will not get a too high score.Whereas, if in"all thousand" Tu now an article with novel and deep purpose, even if other aspects aren't first-class levels, can will also good result of.

No comments:

Post a Comment