Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lead a birthday

Lead a birthday
Sunday's morning, I take birthday cake and early and early arrive at a text text house.Because on the time in school, the text text makes me have fun at her house and says that she leads a birthday in advance.I arrive at her house and see still have a lot of classmates, is green, Yao 礽 , also have a lot of classmates and still have a lot of she of friend.The text text sees the cake that I once connect a my hand inside, once I see a table top, is all snack, there are also a few cakes, there is also the very beautiful gift of a lot of packings.She makes me sit and take for me to eat of and take something to drink.She says to me:Qi Qi, you still sit a short while, my mother is cooking a meal, and you eat a short while snack.I took an apple to start chewing.I say:Eat so more of, I ain't hungry either.I play a short while just good!Finish saying, the text text helped for her mother to the kitchen.
then I and green start to speak about words to come, there is also Yao of 礽 .Other persons are also very noisy, sit on the sofa to beat to make, very joyful.We chatted a short while for sky, the aunt shouted us to have a meal.We sit on the table, the aunt still has an uncle to carry vegetables for us to come up.She first the vegetables of top is a cold preserved egg, we all start eating, you are one chopsticks, I am one chopsticks, not and in a short while, the second dish vegetables hasn't come up, the preserved egg finishes eating, and remained a hot pepper.
we looking at this a heap of hot pepper, we all start roaring with laughter.Then ascend a beef chafing dish, conveniently wear to take down the first plate go to, immediately after ascended one dish soil chicken chafing dish.1 dish immediately after 1 dish, I am responsible for pouring beverage for everyone, green drink very quickly, I smile her.I put out strength to drink with her 2 people, who don't let as well who.About ascended ten several dishes, the aunt seemed to be also to come to a stop.See our eat mutually and smile happily of say:Thank you to is a text text over the birthday, all want to eat to be well, drink like.Want to eat what though say with aunt!I say:Aunt, you also come to have a meal, don't be getting more busy.The aunt says:Isn't hasty, you eat first, I still occupy to do.Finish saying the aunt went to a kitchen.This time, someone promotes a way:We all stand up respect text text one cup.Then we all stood up and took one cup beverage.Say:Happy birthday.Wen Wen says:Thanks, you all take part in a birthday for me, today all want to eat good.We sit down to have a meal, heartily ate and released to eat.Finished eating rice, we sat on the sofa to watch television.Not and in a short while, the aunt tidied up the table clean and said:You come to slice cake to eat.Then we round to sit on the table and tore open cake, put on 16 candles and sparked candle.A person says:Come, my beginning, we sing happy birthday song together.Sing:Wish your happy birthday, come, beginning then we sing together:Wish your happy birthday, wish your happy birthday, wish your happy birthday to finish singing birthday song, the Yao 礽 says:Text text, your Xu Ge Yuan, then we then blow candle to put out.Text text, the hands match ten and shut eyes, then silent read a way.
we also can't hear, at this time, there is individual asking a way:Text text, you allowed what wish?Yao 礽 says:Can not say of, this said to be getting more ineffective.Then the text text slice cake for us to eat, our one person divided a , we start eating, time eat half-way, green make the cake to my face, I looking at and also make the cake to his face.I run to the text text in front, step all of the cakes on her face, after she respond come over, all of the cake in the handle knob throw me here and all made in my body.We you don't let I, I don't let you, end, we three personal bodies are all up cakes.
the birthday of text text, we are very happy.Comment:
the author wrote the process of a friend's birthday, very in detail very good, lead very happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment