Sunday, December 21, 2014

Win close relatives' composition is 100 words

Win close relatives' composition is 100 words
my house's opposite door have a seedling grandmother Zu, her childrens all work in the other parts of country.She although the economy isn't difficult,the economy has some matters to do in time and go out still inconvenient.
the mother is a person of enthusiasm bowel, always do laundry, buy for old grandmother home articles.The mother still usually makes me do some son to live for old grandmother.I was still small before, canned sweep, wipe, wipe glass.I grew up now, canned wash, buy home articles for old grandmother.
that day, I finish writing a homework and think of old grandmother yesterday changed the next clothes, bed sheet haven't washed, I carried bamboo basket and arrived the river bank washed clothes clearly, and then returned to a yard inside, I just while airing clothes, old grandmother came over here and smilingly said:Kid, you help me like this, how should I thank you?
listenned to this words my blush, the favour says:Nothing important ah, our everybody will help an old man.Old grandmother listenned to and happily said:You aren't only my neighbors, also my close relatives!Win close relatives' composition is 100 words
one day in the evening, old[one] person of grandmother is in the home.Suddenly, she heard cry a voice.It is a probably 56-year-old little girl to go out a to see.Grandmother sees her stand on one side alone, may be abandonned.Hence grandmother kept and raised this little girl.
grandmother's living condition isn't good, only depend 500 dollars that the daughter sends back from the county city.Still depend peacetime oneself to pick up the effect money girl whom the bottle sells to study.But the little girl didn't be ungrateful to grandmother's hope, she studied very assiduous.Sometimes still sweeps for grandmother.So the little girl gradually grew up.
the little girl is big the business of later stem Be getting more more.Is free and then is household chores for old grandmother.But the study for her is also very assiduous.
the end little girl entered a good university.Found out a good work.But she regardless met a how tough matter monthly, she wanted to return to grandmother from care in grandmother's house and sent the living expenses in this month to grandmother.
she does so because their in the mind early filled up innumerable natural affection and care and love.Win close relatives' composition is 100 words
in the village, live a few families.I am Chinese's young girl, my neighbor is a seedling clan old grandmother, her son gets to city in go to, seldom came back once, my mother was an efficient person, usually helped to bought a rice to old grandmother's house, buy salt, swept floor, did laundry.I see in the eye and record in mind, hence, my in the mind also the dozen early and early settled idea.
in the bright morning, I then leap to jump of run to old grandmother's house, ah, home nobody.But see a lot of clothes haven't washed!I then fasten apron, on the trouser-legs and the sleeves of Wan, started doing laundry, just washed a half, just in the Liang clothes, acquaint with of the figure walked, I benignly shouted a grandmother, grandmother I just did laundry for her, an embraced me am in the bosom.Using is hot of the face tightly stick my small face and say to me:Thank you, young girl, you are to still want to kiss than my close relatives!I ashamedly smiled.Win close relatives' composition is 100 words
patriotic have no size, everywhere is patriotic.Some children say:We are so small, how is exactly patriotic.It doesn't matter, we wanted since the childhood a matter to start to do:The farmer uncle uses the food that the sweat changes, is patriotic;Police's uncle's holding tight bad son with the thinking is patriotic;Teacher's teaching with the intelligence is patriotic for our knowledge;Hand over uncle Jing in command of car direction, maintenance traffic safety is patriotic;Sales clerk aunt again well again cheap of the product introduce to the large consumer is patriotic;Comity and trust of people's are patriotic;Father mother's using money that the labor changes a time is patriotic.Our current tasks are well study, every day upward.Grow up hereafter recompense parents, recompense a motherland, also need to recompense a teacher.!Our beautiful motherland, we pay respects to you forever!Win close relatives' composition is 100 words
my house's down stairs contain an old grandmother, the weather became cold old grandmother still to do laundry to the river bank every day.I want to help her.
old grandmother's kid go to an outside and worked, only old[one] person of grandmother did laundry, old grandmother is getting older, the health condition isn't good, water is again cold, and I am afraid old grandmother to catch cold.
I saw old grandmother being doing laundry me to quickly run over to do laundry for old grandmother.I say:Old grandmother is getting older, I come to wash.Your hands all freeze red.Old grandmother says:It is all right, thank you.
this not is win close relatives?

No comments:

Post a Comment