Wednesday, December 24, 2014

The Miao blares Miao to blare

The Miao blares Miao to blare
if I became a floret cat of cleverness.
daytime I meeting the darling ground take a rest in the nest, can't turn over the thing of home indiscriminately when the mother go to work;I will silently and silently polish off those damned rats in the evening, though was full of the pleasant sensation of victory in my heart, I go to start into all eventually can't Miao one let weariness from overwork a day of mother sleep one good feel!Then, I will tidy up battlefield cleanly I think, a good kid is a despise in show this son war merit toward the mother of!
the Miao blare!I also obey very much, very gentle.I in no case will to friendly personage bright the benefit claw and point tooth beat one needle the crazy dog vaccine is a cost a lot!The mother's salary come it not easy.For those be like the rat is similar disgusting secretive to come to our home of person, Miao.The thing that doesn't move a mother, I ain't the toy cat that the cotton does!When the mother dauts me, I can't resist, the Miao blares, really comfortable!
if I became a kitty, I wasn't lazy, didn't catch a rat;Can't make the home disgustingly dirty;Can't without cause get angry, either
in fine, if I became a cat, I will silently love and guard our mother and be like a mother similar to me.(The south of Chongqing opens high school beginning one 6 classes:Beard Teng month)
(guide a teacher:The Yan is brave)
Be made to:December 16, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment